The iGaming Asia Congress, claimed as the longest running iGaming event in Asia, will return in 2018 to Macau on March 13-15 at the Grand Hyatt Macau.
This year’s iGaming Asia Congress conference and exhibition will attract over 300 of Asia’s leading sports betting, gaming affiliates, operators, regulators, industry suppliers, social and mobile gaming executives. It is widely known as the hub for information about the latest developments in the industry, incoming regulations and disruptions, and strategies to stay ahead of the curve in Asia. It is a must attend industry event for all iGaming operators and related businesses in Asia and around the globe.
Attendees of the iGA 2018 will hear from a wide range of iGaming experts and business leaders. Click here for the current list of speakers.
The iGaming industry has been evolving considerably over the past few years with exciting progressions across the sector. Technology advancements continue to be a major driver, combined with a fast-paced environment linked with increases in diversity across younger millennial customers. Changes to government policies in the region also add to the mix where knowledge is a key factor to success.
“Macau’s gross gambling revenue jumped 19.1 percent in 2017, coming back after three years of decline.” – Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau.
The major topics of interest at iGA 2018 will include:
- Exploitation and Capitalization of New Opportunities Regionally
- Unlock Sports Betting – Spotlight on India, Russia, Vietnam & eSports
- The A to Z for Marketing – Alternative Marketing Solutions, Affiliates, CSR, Customer Service and M&A’s
- The Latest Tools to a Successful Online Strategy
- The Lifeblood of iGaming – Payments
- Game Changing Innovation, New Technologies & Big Data
SAVE 10% on registration using our exclusive discount code: BU1051PM
Early bird period for ends January 26, 2018.