Burswood is proud to glow pink during Breast Cancer Month in October, to help highlight the importance of Breast Cancer awareness, prevention and research in the Western Australian community. Burswood gets behind Breast Cancer Month every year, running several support initiatives including selling Pink Ribbon merchandise across the Complex, which patrons and staff purchase to wear with pride.
The Poker Room is hosting a Pink Poker Tournament on Wednesday, October 26 (tonight) to raise money for vital breast cancer research. All players are welcome to take part with all registration fees going to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Players will have a chance to sit with some of Perth’s best-known celebrities, while playing for a fantastic cause. Guests will include 92.9’s Breakfast team, Basil Zempilas and Sam McMillan, Tim Gossage, Caty Price, Patti Chong and Peter Wilson. Prizes on offer include:
• One (1) seat into the Aussie Millions Final Satellite at Burswood in December (valued at $1100)
• Overnight stay at InterContinental Perth Burswood including breakfast and $500 Nobu voucher
• $800 Security Voucher donated by Bonds Security Products
• $400 dining voucher for four at Flying Colours Restaurant at Ascot Racecourse
• Overnight stay at Holiday Inn Perth Burswood including breakfast
• $200 Burswood Restaurant voucher
This $200 buy-in event starts at 7.30pm (with a pre-tournament function at 6.30pm). For more information contact Deb Wyatt, Poker Manager on (08) 9362 8062 or email email@example.com.